Have Ann Present to your Class.
- Ann will come to your school and present to your class.
- She will talk about the forestry industry, what it’s like today and why it’s a good career option for students.
Connect with Ann:
- To find out more, contact Ann about scheduling a trip to your class room. Send her an email with the following information and she’ll get back to you.
- Length of class and core subject.
- Grade level and number of students.
- Would you like Ann to do more than one presentation?
Professional Development for Teachers
Work Wild works very closely with education societies such as Inside Education. Join Inside Education on action-packed PD programs and enhance your understanding of water, forest and energy topics through behind the scenes tours, activities and in-depth discussions with experts in the field. Explore multiple perspectives of the issues related to natural resources and the environment. You’ll return to your classroom with new lesson ideas, resources, photos and stories that will engage your students.
- These are NO COST learning opportunities that include: Meals, Transportation, Lodging, Substitute Teacher Subsidies
WorkWild Classroom Kit — AVAILABLE NOW!
With the help of Inside Education, WorkWild has developed an in-class Forestry Education kit that you can borrow for your class.
- Tools used in the forestry industry.
- Teacher Guides explaining the tools and how to use them.
- A description of the careers that put these tools to use.