Weyerhaeuser has an opportunity for the right candidate, with knowledge of processes and techniques used to maintain high-tech engineered OSB manufacturing equipment, to join our team at the manufacturing facility in Edson, AB.
- Manage the electrical systems in the manufacturing facility.
- Install, repair, and troubleshoot all electrical systems in the operation.
- Effectively maintain communications with maintenance personnel and supervisors to safely and efficiently perform mill maintenance duties (reactive and preventive).
- May also assist with basic mechanical maintenance functions as needed.
- Must have 5 years of experience
- Instrumentation Experience (Dual ticket an asset but not required)
- Experience in Industrial Maintenance
- Experience troubleshooting and programming with Allen Bradley PLC’s
- Experience troubleshooting and programming VFD’s (Preferably Allen Bradley)
- Experience troubleshooting and set-up of DeviceNet and Ethernet/IP networks
- Troubleshooting motors and motor starter controls
- Be committed to our principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation & Delivery
- Is commitment to a positive safety culture
- Ability to work independently while contributing to an integrated and self-managing team
- Driven and motivated self-starter with a desire for continuous learning opportunities
- Willing to work a shift schedule consisting of 12 hour night and day shifts
About Wood Products:
We’ve been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support. For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
About Weyerhaeuser: We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference. We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.