Weyerhaeuser of Edson is currently hiring for a Millwright; at Weyerhaeuser, we’re looking for people who can contribute, grow, think and create! Qualified candidates will have a deeply rooted commitment to assuring that safety is paramount in the delivery of troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance in an industrial setting. Knowledge and experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, drive alignment and conveyance is a must. Experience with SAP Maintenance Management will be considered an asset.
Safety is a top priority a Weyerhaeuser and Edson OSB operations. The Millwright will be reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and will be responsible for working with the maintenance team to ensure the safest, most effective and reliable utilization of time and resources.
- Troubleshooting equipment mechanical issues
- Preventative maintenance on key machine centers
- General Equipment repairs
- Project related work
- Interprovincial Ticketed Millwright
- Experience working in a wood products environment is preferred
- Follow safe work practices and procedures
- Strong Troubleshooting
- Communication Skills
- Well-developed planning and organization abilities
- A willingness to work alternate shifts
- We offer a competitive wage and compensation package along with a flexible work schedule. If you are a highly motivated individual and possess a Journeyman Millwright Certification along with basic computer skills this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
About Wood Products: We’ve been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support. For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
About Weyerhaeuser: We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference. We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.