Northland Forest Products Ltd. is a dynamic family run sawmill operation that specializes in the manufacturing of dimensional lumber. The on-site heat plant provides energy for two kilns and heat for on-site buildings. We are currently accepting resumes for a certified ABSA 4th Class Power Engineer. Individuals with strong technical, leadership, planning, organization and interpersonal skills will be considered for the position.
- Possess a valid Alberta or Interprovincial 4th Class Power Engineering Certificate
- ABSA Certification
- Have experience in an industrial setting
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in a sawmill setting or in a thermal environment; other industrial experience will be considered
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Be highly organized and have good problem-solving
- Possess a desire to progress, learn and succeed
Key responsibilities include:
- Exercise quality, production, and maintenance efforts.
- Troubleshoot any operational difficulties and ensure that maintenance or repair work is identified and carried out properly
- Ongoing reports for Heat Plant Operations to management
- Other duties as assigned
Hours of work: Permanent, full-time position, nights, shifts as scheduled
Rate of Pay: Bi-weekly Salary – negotiable
Transportation: Personal vehicle required for transportation to and from work
To explore this exciting opportunity with us, submit your resume in confidence to Human Resources at:
Northland Forest Products Ltd.
Fort McMurray, Alberta
By Fax: (780)791-1910
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Northland Forest Products Ltd please visit our website at www.northlandforestproducts.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posting may close at any time.