Vanderwell offers stable, long-term employment which provides our employees with a good standard of living. We offer competitive wages with a full benefits plan, as well as optional RSP plans.
Vanderwell Contractors has expanded and continuously operates its manufacturing facilities at Mitsue Industrial Park even in depressed markets. They are a major employer in the local region and in the provincial economy. The company directly employs 150+ people at the sawmill/planer complex which incorporates sales, administration, woodlands and the truck maintenance shop. In addition, the company employs 25 seasonal, contract and part-time employees in transportation and seasonal activities.
Vanderwell Contractors is currently seeking two Professional Class One Truck Drivers.
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience driving Super B tractor/trailer units and/or Logging tractor/trailer units
- Clean Commercial Driving Abstract (3 yr)
- Must adhere to Company-wide Safety Policies and be able to pass drug-testing
- Accommodations may be available for the successful candidate
- Paid a competitive wage package on a bi-weekly basis via direct deposit