Want to live in the mountains with nature right outside your back door?
FOOTHILLS FOREST PRODUCTS is a manufacturer of dimensional lumber and wood pellets in Grande Cache, Alberta. We are presently seeking a Journeyman Millwright.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Maintain safety of self and others as the highest priority
- Be self-motivated with a strong mechanical aptitude and ability
- Be a proficient troubleshooter and able to efficiently complete corrective actions
- Be comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Be flexible and willing to work a rotating work schedule
- Journeyman Millwright – with 3-5 years’ experience preferred
- Previous experience working in a sawmill or other manufacturing environment
- Basic welding skills: SMAW, MIG welding will be considered an asset
- Experience with hydraulics is preferred
- A competitive wage and benefits package
- Temporary accommodations to assist with relocation
- Full benefits including matched RSP
- Steady, full-time employment with the opportunity to be home every night
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, want to build your career with an exciting and committed team, and to live in a community with all of the essential amenities as well as endless outdoor opportunities, please send your covering letter and Resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foothills Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.