FOOTHILLS FOREST PRODUCTS
is a manufacturer of dimensional lumber and wood pellets in Grande Cache, Alberta.
As a premier manufacturer of quality products, we are presently seeking a
Scaler (Full Time, Permanent)
The successful candidate will possess a Scaler’s Permit recognized by the Province of Alberta and perform log scaling and quality control assessments as the primary function of the position. A strong focus on safety, efficiency and quality of all work is essential.
To succeed in this position, the successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong technical knowledge of Scaling practices;
- Strict adherence to job procedures, consistently able to pass check-scales.
- Able to work independently and with others;
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions;
- Drives for success with a continuous improvement mindset.
We endeavour to rank amongst the best in safety, quality, efficiency and cost. We value our customers, appreciate our employees and strive toward operational excellence in manufacturing and environmental stewardship.
If you wish to pursue a new and challenging career opportunity, to further develop your skills and enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, please submit your covering letter for Attention: Reception: email@example.com
Foothills Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.