ANC needs a Silviculture Forester! If you want to enjoy a balanced lifestyle, join a fun group of professionals all while working for an industry leader- we have the opportunity for you.
Operating in Whitecourt since 1989, ANC is the lowest cost producer of paper products in North America and has branched out into a variety of paper grades and businesses to maintain our competitive edge. At ANC, our goal has always been to empower our people to run our business in a way that allows employees and the company to grow, diversify and prosper.
Whitecourt, located less than 2 hours from Edmonton, is a thriving community of 10,000. Extensive recreation opportunities (including the Allan & Jean Millar Centre, Rotary Park, and Eastlink Ski and TubePark) make it a great place to call home.
ANC offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and competency, an annual bonus plan and excellent group benefits. Professional development is encouraged as well as a healthy work-life balance, including flexible work hours.
ANC is a place where you will be able to use your:
- Degree or diploma in Forestry (RPF/RPFT eligible)
- Collaborative nature
- Desire to make your job a place you enjoy
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience managing silviculture programs
- A desire to understand the connections between silviculture, planning, and operations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a field environment
- Proven ability to manage contractors
- Demonstrated leadership in health and safety
- Working knowledge of ESRI software
- Experience with forest certification
Apply for this exciting opportunity at email@example.com.