Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive team player for the role of Dispatcher. This is a non-permanent casual position working on an as-needed basis. This is coverage for a shift position, working days and nights.
- Coordination of activities for the log haul fleet.
- Dispatching trucks.
- Monitor safety compliance.
- Enforcing of woodland’s log haul policies and procedures and Alberta Transportation Regulations
- Assist in emergency response for woodlands activities.
- Assisting with administrative duties and data entry.
- Knowledgeable in the transportation industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer systems.
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.