Foothills Forest Products
is seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual with exceptional leadership skills to join our team as a SAWMILL SUPERVISOR in our two-line sawmill in Grande Cache, Alberta.
Reporting to the Sawmill Superintendent, the Sawmill Supervisor will lead a team of twelve production employees in the manufacture of high-quality dimensional lumber products in a safe and efficient manner.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Previous experience working safely, efficiently and with excellent attendance;
- Demonstrated leadership abilities while also being a strong, supportive team member;
- Excellent knowledge of sawmill equipment and product quality;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities;
- Effective interaction within the team and with other teams (ie. Maintenance, Planer);
- Strong organizational and planning skills as well as the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to coach and develop individuals and teams to maximize their performance and well-being.
To apply for this position, please submit your Resume and Covering Letter expressing why you are interested, by email to “email@example.com” with the Subject Line “SAWMILL SUPERVISOR” by September 23, 2019.