Do you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment with opportunities for continuous growth and development? When you join Tolko Industries, you are signing on with an industry leader in world markets that has built success through three generations with over 3000 employees and growing.
We provide a dynamic environment with competitive compensation where people succeed as our most valuable resource. Our structure and culture encourage innovation, growth, and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice environmental sustainability.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Reporting to the operation’s Maintenance Supervisor and working with tradesman and other team members, the Electrician will carry out maintenance programs and projects within this OSB (continuous press) mill. This is a challenging position and an opportunity to work in an innovative environment. Candidates require strong communication, problem-solving, and computer skills.
- Certified Electrician with a valid Interprovincial Journeyman ticket;
- A strong background in the use of PLC & HMI systems to assist in troubleshooting issues;
- Previous experience in a forest products environment will be considered a definite asset;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Commitment to working safely;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and experience with CMMS systems.
- A competitive wage and benefits program;
- A commitment to upholding the highest safety standards;
- A collaborative and respectful work environment;
- A chance to live where you work.
Our tradition of excellence is built on strong company values, a challenging environment, and continuous development.
To explore current career opportunities and become a part of our community, apply online today at www.tolko.com. This posting will remain open until the position has been filled. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.