Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive team player for the role of Forester.
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. at our mill site near Boyle, AB. The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary including paid pension and matching RRSP program, 4-weeks annual vacation, a company paid dental and extended health benefits, with many additional employee incentives. For candidates requiring relocation, Alberta-Pacific offers an attractive relocation assistance package.
- Contract Management
- Negotiating, administration, and execution of contracts – integrating industry clients and Al-Pac operations
- Coordinate fiber delivery, road construction, road maintenance, reclamation, and silviculture contracts between Al-Pac and industry clients.
- Project management.
- Prepare budgets and corporate financial reporting summaries.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, and promote local aboriginal initiatives.
- A Degree in Forest Management, Environmental Resource Management, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the forest industry.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (GDL removed) with an acceptable driving history.
- Working knowledge of the Provincial land use and regulatory approval system.
- Adept with change management.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent organization, negotiating, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Closing date for this position is September 2, 2019.