Pinnacle Renewable Energy is currently looking for an experienced Loader Operator for our Entwistle plant. We provide a very stable, secure and fun working environment. We work hard but we also know how to have fun. If this sounds of interest to you, please send us your resume.
The Loader Operator duties include:
- Actively participates in Owning Safety programs including the use of DATS for recording safety conversations, observations, and training.
- Operating the Loader and other equipment in a safe, productive manner.
- Ensure the highest level of safety standards and performance.
- Working with the plant operator to optimize fibre feedstocks from storage piles and barn to fibre storage.
- Completes shift pre-trip inspections on equipment, reporting any service or maintenance requirements to the Maintenance team proactively and immediately.
- Proactively assists maintenance when plant equipment is down for repairs and maintenance.
- Lead housekeeping initiatives, ensuring work areas are kept clean and organized.
- Participates in continuous improvement and quality control initiatives.
- Comply with applicable government regulations, corporate policies and environmental permits.
- Participate in cross-training in Utility and Rail Car duties and complete these duties as required and when assigned.
- Champion and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.