When you join Tolko Industries, you are signing on with an industry leader in world markets that has built success through three generations with over 3000 employees and growing. We provide a dynamic environment with competitive compensation where people succeed as our most valuable resource. Our structure and culture encourage innovation, growth, and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice environmental sustainability.
Tolko is seeking multiple highly motivated students for exciting 4-month summer positions within our BC and Prairie Woodlands divisions. Under the supervision of forestry professionals, students will have the opportunity to work at one of our 6 locations across Western Canada, gaining hands-on experience in operations, development, reforestation or harvesting.
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license (no restrictions) before May start date
- Must have a strong work ethic and love working outdoors
- Enrolled in Forestry related post-secondary degree or technical program
- Prior forestry experience is considered an asset
- Must be available to commence work in May 2020
- Work at a company where safety is a core value
- Highly competitive student wages
- Work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Live where you work
- Be part of a sustainable and environmentally responsible company
Our tradition of excellence is built on strong company values, a challenging environment, and continuous development. To explore current career opportunities and become a part of our community, apply online today at www.tolko.com. Please specify any location preferences on your application.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.