Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive team player for the role of Sales & Logistics Administrator.
This is a long-term, 2-year contract position working Monday-Friday at our Edmonton office. The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary including paid pension and matching RRSP program, 4-weeks annual vacation, the company paid dental and extended health benefits, with many additional employee incentives.
- Receive, review and process Letters of Credit (L/C’s) for Asian shipments and ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Process shipments and enter tariffs and vendors in D365
- Entering budget information in TM1 and coding of invoices in EZ Access as required
- Liaise with the Technical Service team for Certificate of Analysis and quality data requirements, and survey completion
- Support the Team on data entry and administration functions as needed such as travel booking, booking meetings, preparing of correspondence, uploading documentation to records management, etc.
- Act as back-up for other positions on the team
- All other duties as required
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience in banking and/or finance
- Previous experience in a similar role is considered an asset
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in business or related field is considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail
Please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.