What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference? It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and a global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success. We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service. You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
International Paper’s Integrity Department is currently seeking an Asset Integrity Inspection Coordinator/Document Management individual. This position will be responsible to document inspection plans, coordinate resources as needed to execute the inspections, ensure work activates are carried out safely in an effective and efficient manner and track productivity of the team that performs inspection tasks. The intent of this role is to improve the overall integrity inspection activities by efficient use of resources, assisting to optimize scheduling and to file and maintain all required documentation.
General Duties Include:
- Assist with the development and documentation of Inspections plans
- Prepares and reviews job packages from the inspection plan and work order scope
- Assists in the allocation of resources for resources leveraging
- Identify task activities necessary to execute a job plan
- Identify special NDE methods, tools required to perform inspections
- Tracks daily work to enable adjustments to the work schedule when needed
- Tracks contractor cost vs purchase orders
- Reviews work status with service providers and originators and adjust the schedule as required
- Confirms that all inspection scheduled job sequences, work and paperwork for the job have all been completed in coordination with inspection group and closes work order operations.
- Create, review & update SAP reports, excel and word documents
- Attend mandatory safety training and review required Safe operating procedure to be compliant
- other office duties as requested
- Support/assist with data entry into database systems;
- Other duties as requested.
- A minimum of Grade 12, High School Diploma
- 4-5 years inspection industry experience;
- Post-Secondary Business Administration is an asset;
- SAP experience is an asset;
- Computer literate with strong MS Office skills
- Must possess a valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Experience with ASME codes
- Experience with NDE
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to influence up
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail and data entry accuracy
- Ability to work under stress and manage competing demands
- Positive attitude and energetic