HAVE WORK WILD PRESENT TO YOUR CLASS (GRADES 6 – 12)
- One of our Forestry Educators will come to your school and present to your class.
- We will talk about the forestry industry and the variety of opportunities for students, including training programs, scholarships, and jobs.
Connect with us:
To find out more, contact Ann Normand, the Work Wild Program Manager, about scheduling a trip to your classroom. Send her an email with the following information and she’ll get back to you.
- Length of class and core subject.
- Grade level and number of students.
- Number of presentations needed.